We all know that health & Lifestyle are two sides of the same coin . And there are many ways to stay healthy, such as yoga and physical exercise. But one easy way to stay fit is live on healthy diet.
If healthy foods are part of your daily dietary intake , then you can get better results with minimal daily exercise & not the vice versa . With a concerned approach about inducing & improving general awareness about general health amongst citizens , Misrii has come up with special healthy meal packages that will help you stay healthy and fit.
These healthy meals are prepared with utmost care so that they don’t lose the nutritional value during any phase of cooking. The ingredients for these special healthy meals are chosen very carefully to maintain the necessary vitamins, minerals, fiber and other nutrients.
ALSO READ : BENEFITS OF HOMEMADE FOOD ON YOUR HEALTH
The food at Misrii is cooked by home-chefs who are basically ladies that prepare food in their home-kitchen with the love they have for food and family. Just like they cook food for their own family, they cook food for you with the same zeal, love and care. So that you can be rest assured that the food you order will be 100% homemade within best possible hygienic kitchens i.e. the home kitchens.
In and all, if you are looking for a perfect healthy meal with an ease of online food ordering, Misrii may be the best choice for you.
Misrii Healthy Meal Packages include:
- Broken Wheat Salad – With Chickpea Chaat & Pumpkin Curd
- Ven Pongal, Avial – With Chickpea with Coconut, Pumpkin Pachadi and Maladu
- Makki Roti, Gajar Matar, Bathua Kadhi – With Besan Mirch, Gur & Mithai
- Chhole Gravy, Gatta Pulao – With Stuffed Mirch, Plain Chapati, Mithai & Pickle
- And many more healthy dishes you can choose from the menu.
Health Benefits of Broken Wheat Salad with Chickpea Chaat and Pumpkin Curd
- Wheat is a rich source for Vitamin B, protein, antioxidants, fiber, and minerals such as zinc, iron, magnesium, and manganese. Wheat lowers the risk of heart diseases, reduces the risk of obesity, supports healthy digestion, and reduces the risk of cancer.
- Chickpeas are packed with nutrients, keep your appetite under control, rich in plant-based protein, helps managing body weight, support blood sugar control, benefits digestion, and protects against chronic diseases like heart-related, cancer and diabetes.
- Pumpkins are highly nutritious and especially rich in Vitamin A. Their high antioxidant content reduces the risk of chronic diseases. They are also good for immunity and eyesight. The nutrient density and low-calorie count in pumpkins promote weight loss. Pumpkins are loaded with nutrients that are great for your skin.
ALSO READ: PLAN, ENJOY AND STICK TO A HEALTHY & DELICIOUS DIET WITH MISRII
Health Benefits of Ven Pongal and Avial
- Ven Pongal is one of the most popular recipes in Tamil Nadu. Mostly the Ven Pongal will be served with the coconut chutney, sambar and coriander chutney. The Ven Pongal is affording more benefits to your health because the Ven Pongal has low calories and low fat. You can attain calcium nutrients from the milk and can grab carbohydrate from the rice. This is very helpful to maintain your body. The Ven Pongal is an aid to reduce your overweight. You can avoid the cholesterol by eating the Ven Pongal in your daily life.
- Avial is South Indian vegetable yogurt curry. The vegetables added to the Avial are packed with vitamins and minerals. Once prepared, it is rich in dietary fiber, iron, and calcium for bone growth, Vitamin A for good vision, Vitamin B6 for the formation of hemoglobin in the blood, anti-oxidants to slow down aging, and probiotics for better digestion. Avial is also one of the dishes that include all the six tastes.
Health Benefits of Makki Roti, Gajar Matar, and Bathua Kadhi
- Eating Makki ka atta on a cold wintery day is extra beneficial. During winters, we tend to become sluggish and there we need to take foods which will help us sustain energy throughout the day. The B-complex vitamins in maize are good for skin, hair, heart, brain, and proper digestion. The resistance starch as a dietary fiber helps in weight control and therefore may help in controlling weight. It is also a complex carbohydrate because of the fiber content, which keeps you fuller for longer or may increase satiety.
- Gajar (Carrot) boosts eye health, aids weight loss, ensures bowel regularity and helps in digestion, fights cholesterol and boosts heart health, lowers Blood Pressure, boosts skin health, and boosts immunity.
- Matar (Green Peas) are high in many nutrients and antioxidants. They are filling and an excellent source of Protein. They support healthy Blood Sugar Control. The Fiber in Peas may benefit digestion.
- Bathua is abundant with Minerals like iron, potassium, phosphorus, and calcium. Rich in fiber and water content, Bathua also cures constipation (due to its laxative properties) and a host of your tummy problems by aiding digestion and boosting intestinal activity too.
These healthy dishes are available in the packages for 7, 14 and 26 days.
So forget the unhealthy outside food and order healthy homemade food from Misrii.
You can get the full menu and packages at the website or at mobile App for Android and iOS.
You can also call at +91-7340029290 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.